Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Prem Sangeeth <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/12 13:52:01 UTC

Interested in contributing.

Hi All,

I am very much interested in studying and contributing to apache
johnzon. I have started studying the code and features.

I have 3 year industry experience in java development.

I have fixed one of the issue JOHNZON-35

Please find the pull request https://github.com/apache/incubator-johnzon/pull/1

Do let me know the comments on the code and test code.
Also please help me out to study the project and contribute.

Thanks
Prem Sangeeth

Re: Interested in contributing.

Posted by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com>.
applied, thanks a lot

as i cannot close the pull request pls. close it

Posted by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prem,