Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Markus M. May" <mm...@gmx.net> on 2006/01/31 21:12:15 UTC

Copy-Task

We are running ANT in a multiple component project. In this project,
every component is build each night (full-build) and all the jars are
updated.
These jars are then copied to a "remote" repository, which is synced to
each developer. Now I just would like to copy files which are not
already on the remote repository. This cannot be done using the standard
ant-task copy, since the jars on the local system do have a newer
timestamp.
I already implemented something like this via some custom ant-tasks
(foreach ist just one of them). But I thought that the copy-task should
define a property (like overwrite) with which I can turn off the
overwrite at all.
Is something like this possible?

R,

Markus M. May