Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/17 11:15:11 UTC

Eclipse Formatting

Hi;

Is there anyway to define correct indentation for the annotated method parameters? Currently when eclipse formatter is run, the method with annotated parameters  are  looking so badly;

For example,

 public IService getService(@Binding1 IService service)

 This method is formatted to

 public IService getService(@Binding1
    IService service)

when the formatter is run.

When I was looking the eclipse formatter configuration, there is a "New Line" tab in the formatter wizard but it has 2 choice, 1* new line 2* not new line. But I want to mix together. When I use the annotation on the class or method level, I want to use choice 1 otherwise choice 2.

Is there any way for this?

Thanks;

/Gurkan

Re: AW: Eclipse Formatting