Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Steven Caswell <st...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/02 14:56:30 UTC

Re: commons-lang-2.1.pom

All,

It looks like when I cut the commons-lang 2.1 release back in June that I
did not set the ownership group or the chmod properly on the
commons-lang-2.1.pom.md5 file. It looks like on Sep 23 when the file in
/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/commons-lang/poms were replaced,
the 2.1 pom md5 didn't get written because of this oversite, so the pom and
the pom,md5 were out of sync.

I have cleaned this up and created a new matching pom. It should deploy on
the next cycle. Sorry for causing the mismatch.

--
Steven Caswell
steven.caswell@gmail.com

(c) 404-693-4148