Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by dishmily <en...@hotmail.com> on 2009/09/23 12:00:16 UTC

Problem: get Client IP by using MessageContext

hello,

my web service uses axis2. i want to get the Client (IP), which invokes my
web service.

by using:

import org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext;

IP = (String)
MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext().getProperty("REMOTE_ADDR");

i got the result: IP= 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1

what i wanted was that the result should be IP=127.0.0.1

can anyone tell me how can i get the right result?

Re: Problem: get Client IP by using MessageContext

Posted by Prabath Siriwardena <pr...@wso2.com>.
import org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext;

IP = (String)MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext().getProperty(MessageContext.*REMOTE_ADDR*);

Thanks & regards.
-Prabath

Posted by Prabath Siriwardena <pr...@wso2.com>.