Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by yhs0092 <yh...@163.com> on 2019/12/24 01:47:27 UTC

回复:[ANN] New ServiceComb committer:Sun Lisen(孙丽森)

Congratulations! Welcome!

Yours sincerely

Yao Haishi
yhs0092@163.com

在2019年12月23日 14:32,Bin Ma<ma...@gmail.com> 写道:
Please join me and the rest of the ServiceComb PMC members in welcoming our
new ServiceComb committer: Sun Lisen(孙丽森).

Sun Lisen has been around the ServiceComb almost a year by
contributing patches for servicecomb-toolkit,
servicecomb-java-chassis,servicecomb-website and
discussion techniques issue in the mailing list. Recently
he contributed key features such as OAIV3 and SpringCloud to
servicecomb-toolkit and commit on it frequently.

Congratulations to Sun Lisen! Welcome!

The Apache ServiceComb PMC.

Re: [ANN] New ServiceComb committer:Sun Lisen(孙丽森)

Posted by victor chan <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Wishes & Regards
Chenzhu