Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yi <la...@126.com> on 2013/06/14 17:03:43 UTC

jni_uno bridge error

Hi, when I try to install my java extension , I have the error message as follow , How could I fix it?

Re: jni_uno bridge error

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 23:03:43 +0800 (CST)
Yi <la...@126.com> wrote:

> Hi, when I try to install my java extension , I have the error message as follow , How could I fix it?

There was a change in calling points of Java, which needs one of a number of fixes.  The usual fix, assuming you are using Windows, is to install a 32 bit Java as OpenOffie is at present a 32 bit application.  The 32 bit Java will run alongside 64 bit Java, but one has to be careful automatic Java updates don't take it away.  You can download a 32 bit Java from
http://download.oracle.com/otn/java/jdk/6u35-b10/jre-6u35-windows-i586.exe

Install this, then in OpenOffice got to /Tools /Options / openoffice.org : Java and check the box beside this new version of Java (May ned a system reboot and a short wait on the openoffice screen before it is found).

There are other fixes, but that I give above is quick and simple.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: jni_uno bridge error

Posted by Max Merbald <ma...@gmx.de>.
Hi, I'm afraid your graphics aren't displayed, I can just see the
"broken image" icon.