Posted to users@felix.apache.org by ribeiant <ri...@students.zhaw.ch> on 2008/10/08 12:43:47 UTC

Export-Import of a package from a jar file included in a bundle

Hi
I have a bundle "A" that include the xml-apis.jar file. I would like to
export for the other bundles the package "org.w3c.dom". In my manifest of
the bundle "A" I have:
Export-Package: org.xml.sax
and on the others bundles:
Import-Package: org.xml.sax
The problem is that I become a "java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError"
caused by "Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.xml.sax.ContentHandler"
I don't understand the problem...
Thank you for the help
Antonio

Re: Export-Import of a package from a jar file included in a bundle

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Hmm. Well, the actual error is probably misleading and that the real
issue is likely that there is a class missing that ContentHandler needs.
Without playing with it, it is hard to say.

-> richard

Posted by ribeiant <ri...@students.zhaw.ch>.
Hi

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.