Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by iain <ia...@westnet.com.au> on 2008/06/07 01:02:43 UTC

OT: Unsubscription ineffective

Apologies for posting to the list generally, but I'm not sure who our
list admin is (if we have one).

I'm trying to shift from the high-traffic mailing lists onto the digest
lists to get a bit of control over my email. Getting onto the digest
lists is done, but I don't seem to be able to get off the high-traffic
ones. I've sent the requisite unsubscribe messages to the list
management address a couple of time, but no luck.

Anyone know what's up?

Apologies again for send to the general lists.

- Iain

Re: Unsubscription ineffective

Posted by iain <ia...@westnet.com.au>.
Go figure! Just hit the unsubscribe links for a third time and this time
they seem to have worked - at least I got confirmation

Apologies for bothering people with such a trivial issue.

Cheers, Iain

Posted by iain <ia...@westnet.com.au>.

Posted by iain <ia...@westnet.com.au>.
Scott,

To be honest, can't recall if I got a confirmation message. I'll use the
incubator list addresses you provided as well - thanks very much for the
help.

Cheers, Iain

PS. Keeping this thread on the user list in case someone else has the
same problem.

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by iain <ia...@westnet.com.au>.
Jacques,