Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stephan Fischli <st...@bfh.ch> on 2006/05/22 10:54:46 UTC

Inconsistent Array Elements

Hi

I have deployed a Stock Quoter Service with Axis 1.3 whose operation
"getSymbols" returns an array of strings. According to the generated
WSDL
the array elements should be named "item". But in the SOAP response the
array elements have the name "getSymbolsReturn".

Does anybody have an explanation of this obvious contradiction?

Thanks, Stephan
Sent from the Axis - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Inconsistent Array Elements

Posted by Stephan Fischli <st...@bfh.ch>.
Dear Anne

Thank you for the quick answer. I migrated my server installation to Axis
1.4 but unfortunately the problem remains.

Regards, Stephan

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
It's a bug. Upgrade to Axis 1.4.