Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Jonathan Bayle <jo...@gael.fr> on 2014/07/03 17:19:59 UTC

Olingo Servlet behaviour on null ODataService

Dear all,

When the method ODataServiceFactory.createService returns null, the
servlet throws an uncaught NullPointerException which has to be handled
by the servlet container.

Our createService method returns null when the service name (from the
last root URL segment) does not exist.

I would like the servlet to print an error message like "service not
found", it would be better if the message is wrapped in an OData error
document.
Maybe an implementation of ODataService could perform this ?

Many thanks.
Jonathan.

Re: Olingo Servlet behaviour on null ODataService

Posted by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
Hi Jonathan,

Can you please open a feature request at [1]?

Thanks,
Stephan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO