Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by El...@lionbridge.com on 2001/09/10 10:47:49 UTC

make a web service accessing to Lotus Notes

Did someone already succeeded in creating a web service under Tomcat +
SOAP that makes a notes session to a Domino server ?  i have made a class
that performs this, and tested it first with a simple servlet, that works.
But as soon as i use this class in a web service and call this service
from a client, it seems that the session cannot be created... but I'm not
able to have more information than :

Fault= SOAP-ENV:Server, Exception from service object:
lotus/domino/NotesException

if someone that has already worked on it could help me to explain me what
is possible and how...
regards,
Elise

ps : sorry for my coarse English