Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Stevie Ho <st...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/28 02:11:38 UTC

C++ Pluggable Provider

Has anyone built a C++ Pluggable Provider?  Any
information/example/instruction/help will be greatly
appreciated.

sh

Re: C++ Pluggable Provider

Posted by Stevie Ho <st...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, my situation is having some piece of C++ that I'd
like to expose as a service. I'll try to use the JNI
to write a Java wrapper for the C++ code.  Thanks.

sh

Re: C++ Pluggable Provider

Posted by Stevie Ho <st...@yahoo.com>.

http://sbc.yahoo.com