Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Stuck with M$VC6 <di...@medphys.ucl.ac.uk> on 2007/09/20 13:59:51 UTC

Re: Linker warning LNK4006 problem...

I managed to fix this by removing some of the dependencies between static
libraries.  Even though you may want some libraries built in a specific
order, just including the necessary header file is often enough.  Go to
Project->Dependencies and uncheck some of the tick boxes.  Recompile and
you'll see the number of warnings of type LNK4006 have reduced.  Keep
unchecking the boxes that cause these warnings and you can get them down to
zero quite easily HTH.

Re: Linker warning LNK4006 problem...

Posted by Gollum <mo...@gmail.com>.
To disable this, use command /IGNORE:4006 in project poperties -> linker

That's all