Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Jefferson Brazil <je...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/14 19:59:12 UTC

main characteristics of cayenne

Please, I'm doing a home work and i'm talking about Cayenne and I want to
know all of main characteristics of apache Cayenne.

Regards,

Jefferson

Re: main characteristics of cayenne

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi there,

You posted the same question a month ago. There was quite a few replies:

    http://markmail.org/message/t7kf43ddla4xacsb

Did you actually read those? If after reading that thread, you still
have more questions, please be more specific.

Thanks,
Andrus