Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Renato Romano <r....@set-network.com> on 2002/03/25 14:19:44 UTC

Tomcat Security + IIS

I have to integrate two web applications: the first is written using
JSP, but the second is using Microsoft ASP pages. That's ok to have
Tomcat running under IIS, I already used this technique succesfully, but
what about using Servlet Security Schema, for ASP pages ?? Briefly I
would have of course IIS run ASP pages, but security checked by Tomcat
!! I suppose this ain't very easy, because i shoul let Tomcat serve ALL
resources, recognize ASP pages, and send them back to IIS, in some way
... Any help ? Thanks... Renato

Renato Romano
Sistemi e Telematica S.p.A.
Calata Grazie - Vial Al Molo Giano