Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Gilk <gi...@service.com.br> on 2002/08/27 14:57:23 UTC

[users@httpd] Proxy

Hello,

I´ve been trying to set a linux machine as a proxy for a web server in a win2k machine.

To achieve that, I added the proxypass  and  proxypassreverse in the httpd.conf file.

It works fine when I try to view html documents. But the problem is that I have a CGI (.exe file) in the win2k server.  When I try to view the html gererated by this .exe file using my linux proxy web server, things just don´t work out.

Is my proxy trying to get this .exe file and delivering it directly to the client who requested the html document???

Any Ideias???

Thanks in advance!!

 __________________________
Gilk de Moraes Rodrigues

Re: [users@httpd] R: [users@httpd] Proxy

Posted by Gilk <gi...@service.com.br>.
I looked at the log files:
In the proxy server it presents me error 500 - Internal error server.
however, I could not find an error entry in the win2k web server
Do you know if this has already worked out with anyone?

Thanks!

Gilk
Posted by Gilk <gi...@service.com.br>.
Ok, my mistake...

A  trailing /  was missing.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Everything is working out now..

Thanks everyone!!!!!
Thanks for your efforts..

 __________________________
Gilk de Moraes Rodrigues
gilk@service.com.br - www.service.com.br
Service IT Solutions - Centro de Gerência
IBM Business Partner Premier
Fone/Fax: (51) 3212.3666

--
--==++

[users@httpd] [Apache] Re: [users@httpd] R: [users@httpd] Proxy

Posted by Hans Juergen von Lengerke <le...@sixt.de>.
look, i have my procmail switch [users@httpd] to [Apache] and then
delete it. can soemeone confirm this workxz right?

maybe I want l33t-user@httpd :)

Seriously, I think having an identifier in the subject is something one
can live with (and if not, use procmail) but I'd also prefer [Apache] as
others have suggested.

[users@httpd] R: [users@httpd] Proxy

Posted by Claudio Campetto <cc...@sogei.it>.

Re: [users@httpd] Proxy