Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Yi JIN <yj...@apache.org> on 2017/07/20 01:15:46 UTC

Apache HAWQ 2.3.0.0 release plan

Hi Apache HAWQ community,

Thank you guys for your trust, I drafted one release plan for next version
2.3.0.0 that has been update in wiki as below. Please feel free to comment
and any input is welcome. Thank you again.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Apache+HAWQ+2.3.0.0-incubating+Release

Best,
Yi Jin (yjin)

Re: Apache HAWQ 2.3.0.0 release plan

Posted by Yi JIN <yj...@apache.org>.
Hi Shivram,

This framework is not ORC oriented, it does not care any specific file
system or format in fact per my understanding.

And yes, I have required that its design proposal should be available in
community for comment before delivery.

Best,
Yi

Posted by Shivram Mani <sh...@gmail.com>.