Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Brandt, Servatius" <Se...@fujitsu-siemens.com> on 2005/07/18 14:55:30 UTC

How to get file contents from transaction in pre-commit-check.py?

I call pre-commit-check.py from the contrib/hook-scripts directory for
various pre-commit checks.  It uses the SWIG/Python bindings to provide
information about the changes in the transaction.  How can I use these
bindings to get also the contents of a file in the transaction?  I would
like to check for the presence of a copyright header in source files.

- Servatius