Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michel <mp...@kynesoft.com> on 2009/12/01 23:05:35 UTC

HTTPS Soap Client Connection

Greetings,

I'm have been working in a HTTP client connection, but actually I got
this error:

ERROR - org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
find valid certification path to requested target
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
find valid certification path to requested target

Here is my code:

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore","c:/java/apps/conf/x-client.jks");

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword","password");

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore","c:/java/apps/conf/x-client.jks");
            System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword","password");
            method.addChild(value3);
            options = new Options();
            options.setTo(targetEPR); // this sets the location of
MyService service
            serviceClient = new ServiceClient();
            serviceClient.setOptions(options);
            mLog.info("connecting :["+sEndPoint+"]");
            result = serviceClient.sendReceive(method);

I generated my keystore with the following command:

*keytool -genkey -keyalg RSA -keystore x-client.jks *

Then I generated my *CSR (x.csr)* and sending to the administrator's end
point server.

*keytool -certreq -keyalg RSA -file x.csr -keystore x-client.jks*

He added my CSR to the server, and send me back a public key *(x.pem)*, so
I imported that key with this command:

*keytool -import -alias y -file x.pem -keystore x-client.jks

Please, someone can help me ? I'dont know what to do...

Thanks in advance

P.D: I'm using Eclipse.

*