Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Gabriele Ricciardi <le...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/15 16:58:23 UTC

Hello!

Hi all,

I'm Gabriele Ricciardi, software engineer @Thales Nederland and actively
participating to the Celix project as developer since couple of years
(submitting many bugfixes/patches/improvements).
I thought I was already subscribed to this mailing list, but actually seems
not, so...
I'm currently busy with fixing the issues reported by Coverity, in order to
improve Celix stability and better cover error situations.
Soon I will submit some patches containing the fixes (I'm proceeding by
Coverity priority, from high to low).

Keep in touch!

Gabriele

Re: Hello!

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Gabriele,

Good to see you on the list!
Thanks for the many bugfixes and patches so far!

I hope you stay active, and we hear more from you on here as well!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis