Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Yang Yi <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/11 15:58:02 UTC

take on DNS project for google summer code

Hi:
   I want to take on the DNS project for google projects, I have
discussed with Alex Karasulu yesterday, and he asked me to post the
request to this dev list.

here is some of my technique background

Familiar with java
like oo and read some books like design patterns. do some J2EE work
using webwork and hibernate have some knowledge in security and
cryptography doing some security work of mobile ad hoc network,
familiar with AODV RFC.

I learn DNS from my network course in college, I think I can familiar
with the DNS RFC in some days.
I think I am proficienly in Java programming, I often use eclipse to
develop my java projects, and try to use vim and python to tackle some
small problems.
Yang Yi ( joe.yangyi@gmail.com)

Bright your life even the world is in darkness.