Posted to users@maven.apache.org by james northrup <no...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/07 20:15:27 UTC

how do i specify additional wagon plugins in the project pom to build deps when they don't yet exist in built form?

I would like to intercepts maven repo requests and builds the ones
that fit a certain pattern of buildable SCM repos, specifically using
git[hub] repositories.

what pom options exist to control wagon so that a similar solution can
be added to a parent pom to utilize plugin to build or exec when built
dependencies are not yet installed in specified repositories.

Re: how do i specify additional wagon plugins in the project pom to build deps when they don't yet exist in built form?

Posted by james northrup <no...@gmail.com>.
thanks, i doubt a new wagon option would subtract from the maven build
experience if broken deps are resolved back to thier source

https://jitpack.io/#l2x6/srcdeps-maven-plugin/0.0.11 does it as
transparent SAAS.

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,