Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Kimpton,C (Chris)" <Ki...@rabo-bank.com> on 2001/05/02 17:18:59 UTC

Anyone using the Turbine Scheduler - I can't seem to start it...

Hi,

I am trying to start the turbine scheduler in the 1.3a1 version of Jetspeed.

With the turbine shipped, it prints out the 2 sets of initializing messages,
but when it gets to the second init of the scheduler, it stops jetspeed,
with the line

cannot load servlet name: jetspeed

in the tomcat log.

So to debug it, I switched to getting the source of turbine, "cvs up -D
20001211", patched it, with the
patches from http://locus.apache.org/~raphael/turbine/

I built this version of turbine and replace the turbine jar with jetspeed
with the one just built.

But when I restart with this version, the services generally start ok - but
the schedule service does not seem to have started.

There is the first init line, but not a second init line...

Which implies that this is not the same Turbine code...  any ideas on other
patches I should be applying?

Thanks in advance,
Chris