Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2001/04/23 22:29:26 UTC

Re: How can i integrate struts with cocoon ?

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001 17:13:52 +0200, "M.Amin" <am...@imkenberg.net> wrote:

> Dear all,
>  I'm a newbie to struts-velocity framework and i want to integrate the forms
> generated by struts with the other xml files generated under cocoon control.
> My question is : is it possible to integrate struts with cocoon ?

I believe we need to add a JSP generator to Cocoon to be able to use
Struts. This is true for any JSP taglib out there. The JSP generator
would pretty much work the same as XSP, except that it has to accept
the JSP syntax.

Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com>

Did you miss my presentation, "Using Cocoon to build Web sites for
wireless devices" at ApacheCon 2001 in Santa Clara, CA? You can still
get my presentation on the Web at:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Monitor/7464/apachecon-2001/