Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jamie Davidson <Ja...@bridgewatersystems.com> on 2001/07/26 16:41:47 UTC

CookieManager issues

I have uncovered a few more simple issues with the CookieManager which have been causing me some grief:

The method CookieManager.getCookieFromHeader(String, URL) will use the URL properties to set the domain and path information for the cookie, rather than the information encapsulated within the cookie itself.

	String domain = url.getHost();	//still use original code for defaults - is this required ?
	String path = url.getFile();

	// NEW CODE STARTS HERE//
	String tokName;

	//we have made some assumptions up above which may not prove correct...
	while (st.hasMoreTokens())
	{
		nvp = st.nextToken();
		delim = nvp.indexOf('=',0);
		tokName = nvp.substring(0, delim).trim();

		//unfortunately we cannot make any assumptions concerning the order of the attributes...
		if (tokName.equalsIgnoreCase("domain"))
		{
			domain = nvp.substring(delim+1);
		}
		else if (tokName.equalsIgnoreCase("path"))
		{
			path = nvp.substring(delim+1);
		}
	}