Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org> on 2002/09/06 10:55:53 UTC

Any other Xindice Admin/Users out there

Hi Plz let me know if this User-Group is active enough to create a
Message Filter as I have just installed on my Linux Box and ready to
rumble as I am a keen RDBMS Programmer and would like ti expand my
experience with XML as I'm currently migrating our Company Web-site from
html4 /CSS2 to xml/xhtml using html tidy,Xalan parser and ANT .Thus my
boss has keen view of using Cocoon in tandem with Xindice DB which
sounds very interesting .

So may the games begin.

--
Regards