Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by James Higginbotham <jh...@betweenmarkets.com> on 2003/03/19 22:00:26 UTC

RE: original: Release ideas, workarounds.

I am all about making improvements to the code base, but shouldn't we
just add a couple more committers with the approval of the "powers that
be" that manage Slide? That sounds painful to have 2 CVS repositories -
1 apache hosted and 1 sf hosted.

James

Posted by Willie Vu <wi...@yahoo.com>.
Since we're at the topic of release, I think it's good time to suggest the use
of Maven (http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/).  Maven is a Java project
management and project comprehension tool.  Many open source projects already
adapt this tool, including Apache's projects - Alexandria, BCEL, DB, Turbine,
etc.

--
Willie Vu