Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com> on 2009/08/27 15:57:01 UTC

Dump wicket rendered html

Hi!

I need to dump a HTML page rendered by wicket into a file INSTEAD of
rendering it to HTTPServletResponse. How can this be done?

The reason why I need to do this is that the user wants to download
the page as PDF. I want to dump it into file, convert html->pdf and
then redirect the user to a dynamic resource which will allow the user
to download the generated pdf file.

The beef is how to dump the wicket html output of a page without
breaking anything and still being able to (after dumping) redirect the
user to the download page.

**
Martin

Re: Dump wicket rendered html