Posted to iot@apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2021/03/08 14:33:32 UTC

Anyone with KNX at home or at work that could help us testing? (No coding needed)

Hi all,

in the PLC4X project we are currently working hard on Auto-Discovery. Here most work is currently being done on the KNX protocol.
However, there is a huge number of devices out in the wild from all sorts of different vendors.

It would be a huge help, if anyone with KNX at home, at work, or at the parents/kids houses could give us some feedback on how well the auto-discovery works.

The Auto-Discovery is currently implemented in the PLC4Go part in Go ... so I could provide you with a statically linked executable to run.

Help greatly appreciated.

If you wanna help, just ping me directly or say hi on the dev@plc4x.apache.org<ma...@plc4x.apache.org> list.

Chris