Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/10 08:23:37 UTC

Re: Mbeans for Blueprint

Hi dear all,
The BlueprintMBean design has finished. I'd like to put the api codes in
sandbox and request review comments, but seems I can not create a folder for
myself in the sandbox?  How to get that?

Thanks in advance!

-Rex

Re: Mbeans for Blueprint

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kevan! Looks like there was some problems on my windows.. Now I get
it work.

-Rex

Re: Mbeans for Blueprint

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mbeans for Blueprint

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 10, 2009, at 2:23 AM, Rex Wang wrote:

> Hi dear all,
> The BlueprintMBean design has finished. I'd like to put the api
> codes in sandbox and request review comments, but seems I can not
> create a folder for myself in the sandbox?  How to get that?

Hmm. Don't know what might be wrong, offhand... What is the error you
are getting?

--kevan