Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ahamadhussain <ah...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/07 15:14:57 UTC

client already exists

Hi
I am new to use Activemq.
I had configured activemq.xml and using it fine.
Problem is that when a client is killed and started again then i am ending
with an exception that client is already exist. When i restart Activemq then
it is accepting the clients.

Plz can one help me out with this ... what i need to change in .xml or else
to get it corrected

thank you ,
ahamad hussain

Re: client already exists

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
I suspect you're setting a clientID on multiple connections? In JMS
the clientID must be unique on the network.

On 8/7/07, ahamadhussain <ah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I am new to use Activemq.
> I had configured activemq.xml and using it fine.
> Problem is that when a client is killed and started again then i am ending
> with an exception that client is already exist. When i restart Activemq then
> it is accepting the clients.
>
> Plz can one help me out with this ... what i need to change in .xml or else
> to get it corrected
>
> thank you ,
> ahamad hussain

James