Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Marco Mangione <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/14 21:41:30 UTC

fiber channel ?

Hello,

it supported a configuration of KVM hosts in cluster with shared primary
storage via fiber channel ?

Thanks
Marco

RE: fiber channel ?

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.
There is a storage type called "shared mount point" on the UI, you can add a pre-setup shared file system into a KVM cluster. Pre-setup means you mount the file system on each kvm hosts in the same cluster at the same mount point, then add it back into cloudstack mgt server.

Re: fiber channel ?

Posted by Marco Mangione <ma...@gmail.com>.

RE: fiber channel ?

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.
Pardon the confusion, did you it looks like 'PreSetup' or 'local' storage to CloudStack?

Re: fiber channel ?

Posted by Caleb Call <ca...@me.com>.