Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Khurram Munir <kr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/20 08:36:05 UTC

Problem reloading server.xml without restarting TC

Can Tomcat reload server.xml after editing without
restarting.
 I m adding datasource entry in server.xml
programmatically and wants that my application should
use that recently added datasource without restarting
tomcat i m adding that in application context

Re: Problem reloading server.xml without restarting TC

Posted by Jean-Luc BEAUDET <be...@toolchest.cyber.kodak.com>.
Khurram Munir a щcrit :

> Can Tomcat reload server.xml after editing without
> restarting.
>  I m adding datasource entry in server.xml
> programmatically and wants that my application should
> use that recently added datasource without restarting
> tomcat i m adding that in application context

Hum...

Seems not.

Yu do have to implement the manager features and make some
manager/stop?path=/MyWebApp.

Same for start.

Think it'll do the trick.

Hope this help.