Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Kris Harry <kr...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/20 14:05:58 UTC

NTLM query

Hi,
sorry, this could be a basic question..
Am trying to do file posting through httpclient through a proxy (at client
side) which uses NTLM authentication. Want to know the 'host' to be passed
to the NTCredentials class is client's host or proxy host or server host.
Also, can we tell domain as null, does this mean any domain?
Thanks for your clarification.
 -kris

Re: NTLM query

Posted by Michael Becke <mb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kris,

Host is the host name of the server/proxy you are authenticating
against.  The domain value cannot be null.

Mike