Posted to recruitment@openoffice.apache.org by John Rios <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/09 03:38:48 UTC

Yes

I am willing to help out because i sort of knew how to rewrite
configuration of any kind as long as it has programming language that i can
understand fluently. Since no one would help me on rebooting my Dell a d to
restart it to be able for me to finish what i was trying to rescript an
error of an script code.

Re: Yes

Posted by Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>.
sorry for the late answer.

But I do not understand how ou want to improve OpenOffice. Therefor I
can not guide you.

All the Best

Peter