Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Parvez shah <pa...@collab.net> on 2006/03/16 15:57:36 UTC

where is Axiscpp_client

I followed step provided at axis home page on how to compile and link
axic cpp module
my problem is . i cant find Axiscpp_client mentioned in the example
*g++ *.cpp -I<Axis installation directory>/include -L<Axis installation
directory>/lib -ldl -laxiscpp_client -ocalculator

I tried searching the mail archive, but could not find the answer. i
tried building from source . but still no sign of Axiscpp_client. has
the object file name changed for linking .
*
parvez Shah

RE: where is Axiscpp_client

Posted by ga...@gmail.com.
Hi,

This is my first post in the List.

I’m trying to compile AxisC on Windows using Eclipse with CDT Plugin.

I think the equivalent on Windows for –laxiscpp_client is –lAxisClient (I
suppose it takes the AxisClient.lib), it worked for me, but I still have
some problems to compile…

Gabriel.

  _____

Posted by Parvez shah <pa...@collab.net>.
I can compile my workspace after including *<Axis installation
directory>/include

*but i am getting linker error   [Linker error] undefined reference to
`axiscpp::Stub::Stub(char const*, axiscpp::AXIS_PROTOCOL_TYPE)'
i have tried linking AxisClient and AxisClientC.lib, and AxisServer.lib
but no success can any one point which library exports axiscpp::Stub
or what i need to link on window to get rid of Linker error
**

RE: where is Axiscpp_client

Re: where is Axiscpp_client

Posted by Parvez shah <pa...@collab.net>.

Re: where is Axiscpp_client

Posted by Antoine Galataud <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: where is Axiscpp_client

Posted by Parvez shah <pa...@collab.net>.
I am also on window platform
i am using devc++ i am getting Linker error any pointer why.. i am
getting it
if any one is using devc++ can they share their settings may be i am
missing some library