Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Pugh, Eric" <EP...@MuseumCompany.com> on 2001/10/15 16:56:15 UTC

How come the village API docs aren't in the TDK?

Hi all,

Maybe I am missing something, but I used my peer object's method
executeQuery method that is inherited from the BasePeer to run some SQL.  I
get back what I thought was of int's, but is actually a vector of
com.workingdogs.village.Record objects.  I tried to look it up in the
Turbine API documentation, but no references..  Fortuantly I had already
downloaded Village earlier, and dug it up..

Shouldn't though the village API doc's be in the TDK?  Maybe for 3.0?

Eric