Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/06/23 03:15:39 UTC

[Important] end of code-freeze

The release has been uploaded and is now percolating to the mirrors.
The SVN tag has been created. So now the code-freeze is lifted.

The next steps are to wait for the mirrors to receive it, update the
website, and do the announcement.

-David

Re: [Important] end of code-freeze

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> The release has been uploaded and is now percolating to the mirrors.
> The SVN tag has been created. So now the code-freeze is lifted.
>
> The next steps are to wait for the mirrors to receive it, update the
> website, and do the announcement.

The plugins need to be deployed as well in order to make sure the docs
are up to date and versioned copies are available. I've done most of
them, will do the rest today.

After this we define a release process for plugins.

Ross