Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Scott Hanselman <Sc...@Corillian.com> on 2004/08/02 19:06:43 UTC

RE: Code submitting

Nicko,

I know this isn't the preferred way, but it's a one line thing.

Could you change the FinalizeConverter(char c) method in
PatternParser.cs, line 237 to include the keyword "virtual"?

Without this change, it is not possible to create your own PatternParser
given the current log4net source.  I suspect this is because all
functions were virtual in Java, but not so in C#.

Write up here:
http://www.hanselman.com/blog/PermaLink.aspx?guid=b04ee603-c73d-4320-973
d-59977a16d23d

Scott