Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ryan Hunt <rh...@hp.com> on 2003/12/04 17:39:11 UTC

OT: Using XCode on Panther

If anyone is using XCode on Panther for managing their svn source and
builds, I could use a few off list pointers on how to get the project
into XCode and how to do build with it.

Thanks,

Ryan

Re: OT: Using XCode on Panther

Posted by Hamilton Link <he...@sandia.gov>.
On Thursday, December 4, 2003, at 12:08 PM, Brian W. Fitzpatrick wrote:

> On Dec 4, 2003, at 9:39 AM, Ryan Hunt wrote:
>
>> If anyone is using XCode on Panther for managing their svn source and
>> builds, I could use a few off list pointers on how to get the project
>> into XCode and how to do build with it.
>
> You should be able to just import it as a legacy target and go from
> there as you would with any XCode project.
>
> Interestingly enough, svn was what Apple used to demonstrate XCode
> legacy targets at WWDC this year. :-)
>
> -Fitz

I am wondering if this means svn.pkg files that have the svn client,
server, and various associated things (Apache2, python, etc.) might
become available, upgrading with the Software Update utility and
whatnot... Fink's good, it might even be able to build everything in
one fell swoop if I get around to reporting the problems I had, but for
the OS X market post svn 1.0, I'm thinking shrink wrapped.

hamlink

Re: OT: Using XCode on Panther

Posted by Hamilton Link <he...@sandia.gov>.

Re: OT: Using XCode on Panther