Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/17 17:11:29 UTC

Re: UIMA-AS latest version security issues

I was able to run UIMA-AS (from
https://github.com/apache/uima-async-scaleout) extended tests with AMQ
5.16.2.
There is a problem building eclipse plugins though. Not enough free time to
address this now.
Regards, Jerry Cwiklik

<!-- level of ActiveMQ this release depends on -->
<org.apache.activemq.version>5.16.2</org.apache.activemq.version>
<!-- level of SpringFramework this release depends on -->
<org.springframework.version>4.3.30.RELEASE</org.springframework.version>
<org.apache.camel.version>2.25.2</org.apache.camel.version>

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cw...@apache.org>.
Hi Richard, sorry for the delay in responding. Was away on vacation last
week. Will merge your changes soon.
Thanks for the help. I will work on a new uima-as release when I have free
time.

Jerry

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Hi Jerry,

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Hi Jerry,

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Richard. I took a look today at Ruta and compared its eclipse
plugins setup to uima-as. Seems like many changes are needed to make them
work. Actually made some changes to uima-as poms (including one you've
suggested) but am not able to build.
The latest problem is this:

*ERROR*] Failed to execute goal on project
uimaj-ep-runtime-deployeditor: *Could
not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.uima:uimaj-ep-runtime-deployeditor:jar:2.10.4-SNAPSHOT: Artifact
not found*:
/var/folders/qv/mb2304nn2yg65q0c3n0vrcpm0000gn/T/org.openntf.maven.p2.layout.P2RepositoryLayout-org.eclipse.p2.201812-metadata4232512035347814454/1997609141157123
(No such file or directory) -> *[Help 1]*

*Regards, Jerry*

*I *

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.