Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/28 15:23:55 UTC

Wicketstuff JavaDoc

Hi everybody,

I've created a gh-pages branch to host javadoc for wicketstuff. It
contains docs for 6.x and master branch. They are linked in the readme
file of each respective branch.

http://wicketstuff.org/core/javadoc6/apidocs/index.html
http://wicketstuff.org/core/javadoc7/apidocs/index.html

Have fun!

@Martin. Can be CI configured to generate and automatically update the
doc? Doing it manually it's not a big issue but if can make it automatic
is of course better.

Re: Wicketstuff JavaDoc

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Great! Yep auto generated doc would be very useful! +1

kind regards

Tobias

Re: Wicketstuff JavaDoc

Posted by Joachim Rohde <ma...@joachimrohde.com>.
Yes, they are generated each night between 11 and 12 p.m. (CET). I
setted up the Jenkins just the same week as Martin was setting up
travis-ci.org.
But since the travis-ci instance is "just" building and deploying, in
comparison to the Jenkins instance which is also running Findbugs, CPD,
PMD, generating JavaDocs and the Maven site (but not deploying any
artifcats), I decided to keep the Jenkins up and running (even though
the server is sometimes a bit slowly).

I think I never mentioned it on the mailing list. I just mentioned it in
the wiki.

Re: Wicketstuff JavaDoc

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicketstuff JavaDoc