Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by au...@vectorsoftware.ro on 2009/04/14 10:40:49 UTC

Error trying to rebuild trinidad-impl project

Hello,
I want to make rebuild locally source sode of trinidad but I get errors when I trying to install trinidad-impl project (mvn install )
The system is out of resources : java.lang.OutOfMemoryError java heap source .
I have 2Gb RAM memory .
Can you provide me some url with docs that can help me with this issue?
Thanks,
Aurel

Re: Error trying to rebuild trinidad-impl project

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:27 AM,  <au...@vectorsoftware.ro> wrote:
> Thanks Simon,
> Your suggestion was very helpfull . I have one more question : how I set up maven to redirect console messages to a log file?

I would ask that on the maven user list, or searching the
documentation (not sure if that is really documented on their website)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: Error trying to rebuild trinidad-impl project

Posted by au...@vectorsoftware.ro.

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org>.