Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/04 12:17:16 UTC

release after fixing the API?

Hi

found two small but impacting issues in term of mapper APIs:
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-20: we don't support
nested types or automatic fallback (ie map A,B and B can be another
generic - List,Map...)
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-19: seems I messed up
some generics between raw type and parameter

about J-19 I wonder if the second parameter of readCollection couldn't
be optional in another method (this signature was mainly for jaxrs
IIRC) but I guess we can make it optional pretty easily.

I saw few more issues from Thiago we can fix too but I'd like to fix
the API asap (hopefully next week)

wdyt?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau