UI Admin - and "stored=false" fields

Hi

I am indexing some content under "text" field.
In the schema.xml "text" field is defined as :

   <field name="text" type="text_general" indexed="true" stored="false"
multiValued="true"/>

However, when I am looking to the documents via the UI
http://localhost:8983/solr/#/sec_600b/query

I see the text field content in the returned documents.

Do I make a mistake? Or this behavior (i.e. no-stored fields are displayed
in admin ui) is expected?

thanks!

Benjamin.

Re: UI Admin - and "stored=false" fields

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Reset, pay attention to Erik. I didn't read it all the way through.

Erick

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
Did you happen to change the field type definition without reindexing?  (it requires reindexing to “unstore” them if they were originally stored)

If you’re seeing a field value in a document result (not facets, those are driven by indexed terms) when stored=“false” then something is wrong and I’d guess it’s because of the field definition changing as mentioned.

—
Erik Hatcher, Senior Solutions Architect
http://www.lucidworks.com <http://www.lucidworks.com/>

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.