Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Roshan Sumbaly <rs...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/23 00:31:09 UTC

Support for non-apache system - Voldemort?

Hi all,
What is the stand of the group with respect to non-Apache based services? I
can definitely help in getting Project Voldemort (
http://project-voldemort.com) to be a part of Whirr.

Best,
Roshan

Re: Support for non-apache system - Voldemort?

Posted by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Roshan,

I think this would be a fine addition to Whirr. I would suggest
looking at the code for Cassandra or ZooKeeper and doing something
similar for Voldemort.

Thanks!
Tom

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@jclouds.org>.
+1

To my knowledge there is nothing intentionally ASF-only here.  Thanks for
offering, Roshan!

-Adrian