Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/05/17 05:48:40 UTC

[HEADS UP] Next releases

Hi all,

FYI, I gonna prepare new releases this week:

- Karaf 3.0.7
- Cellar releases (4 & 3)
- Cave releases (4 & 3)

I will keep you posted about the exact schedule later today.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Next releases

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
By the way, I worked in new Decanter collectors (kafka, jms, rest
server, ...)  in my flight during the week end. I will push them later
today. Maybe it makes sense to plan a Decanter 1.1.1 release next week
including these new collectors.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Next releases

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thank you JB :)

Re: [HEADS UP] Next releases

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,

as an update in this thread, I gonna push several changes on Cave later
today.

I started fixes and new features in Cellar too.

So I think we can count on Cave releases end of this week, Cellar
beginning of next one and Container 3.0.7 end of next week.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

--