Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Szegedi, Attila" <sz...@scriptum.hu> on 2000/07/14 14:24:11 UTC

I don't want jakarta-ant-cvs@apache.org

I've subscribed to ant-dev recently, but I keep receiving commit posts from
jakarta-ant-cvs@apache.org. Is it a feature of the ant-dev list (automatic
cross-subscription), or have I run into a mailer bug?

RE: I don't want jakarta-ant-cvs@apache.org

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Attila,

It is automatic

Can your email client have a rule to dump the emails as they come in. I have
my set up to send them to a different folder. Actually I find it very useful
to see what changes are being made to the code as opposed to what is just
being discussed.

Conor