Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/07 19:29:02 UTC

A presentation on "Java EE 5.0 App Development on Geronimo 2.0 simplified using Eclipse + WTP 2.0"

Just in case someone is interested in doing Java EE 5 app development using
Eclipse + WTP and looking for some instructions, here is some:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxSBOX/Java+EE+5.0+App+Development+on+Geronimo+simplified+using+Eclipse

Hernan,
Request you to move this page to a more appropriate location.

- Shiva

Re: A presentation on "Java EE 5.0 App Development on Geronimo 2.0 simplified using Eclipse + WTP 2.0"

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Wow, that's really quick. Thanks Hernan!

- Shiva

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
I hope the presentation is also under AL 2.0 :o)

Vamsi

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Posted by Marcin Waldowski <mw...@sulechow.net>.
Shiva Kumar H R wrote:
> Just in case someone is interested in doing Java EE 5 app development
> using Eclipse + WTP and looking for some instructions, here is some:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxSBOX/Java+EE+5.0+App+Development+on+Geronimo+simplified+using+Eclipse
>
> Hernan,
> Request you to move this page to a more appropriate location.
>
> - Shiva
Great presentation! Thanks and good luck at ApacheCon...

Marcin